A Course in Miracles
Textbook Study Group
Who is this For?
Whether you are a new student, a curious student or a seasoned student of A Course in Miracles, all are welcome here.
What is it like?
We teach from the perspective of Jesus being our Teacher of the Course and we are all students and teachers to each other through Him. We tend to go deep into the topics but our goal is to keep the Course as simple and as practical as possible.
- We set an intention / pray before each meeting to let Jesus and Spirit lead our teaching and learning.
- I (Britney) read the section of the text that we are on that day
- We pause after a few paragraphs to discuss and dive deeper into what it is teaching us.
- We focus on how to apply what it is teaching us to our mind, relationships and lives.
- We share relatable stories and experiences with the group.
- We hold space for each other to process, to heal, to ask questions and experience ah ha’ moments.
- We actively listen to one another and feel safe, held and heard.
We meet every week!
Tuesday’s 1:30pm to 3pm EST
Our meetings is led by the Spirit and will always be Free.
We occasionally have “meet and greets” before our meetings so we all can get to know each other better outside of our study periods.
Donations are welcomed.
All meetings are recorded and sent to those who have signed-up to be part of our Community.
Come with whatever version of A Course in Miracles you use. At the beginning of each class I include the page number for all versions.
We are currently reading from the Circle of Atonement Version of A Course in Miracles and will soon transition to the Sparkly A Course in Miracles.